Social media buttons

https://twitter.com/CharlotteEmBloghttps://uk.pinterest.com/charlotteEmma2/https://www.facebook.com/PatchworkKitty/https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/charlotte-emma-13489137https://www.instagram.com/charlotteemma.p/




Monday 23 February 2015

Amazon Wish list!

Hey all! I've decided after much deliberating that my new post will be a wish list one. I've seen quite a few different wish list posts floating around the blogosphere and thought its about time i did one too. So here we are, I've trolled through my amazon wish list (which had many wishes!) and decided only to add the ones I added more recently or really really would love!

NB: These are in no particular order by the way, just how i typed them.

  • Neoprene Protector Camera Cover (Med) By WJR Accessories UK. £6.99 
    I love my Nikon DSLR but sometimes i find myself not wanting to carry it around with me because the bag i have for it is crazy big (I usually fit both mine and Owen's DSLR's in aswell as my purse and other essentials!). But i thought there must be a better solution, and then i found this so i can carry my camera over my shoulder knowing it has added protection, plus its quite a bargain! This also ties in nicely with the next item on my list: 
  • Unisex Leather Vintage Casual Fashion Day Pack £24.99 By BV & JO. (Can be used to hold DSLR Cameras as well as laptops and tablets, although maybe not all at the same time!). As soon as i saw this bag i fell in love with it! I had originally been looking for a new camera bag that looked a bit more aesthetically pleasing as well as being easier to carry around and i didn't expect to come across this beauty!  However i am still a bit weary that it might not be able to protect my camera as well as my normal camera bag, which is where the Neoprene protector cover comes in again - problem solved! 
  • Women's Stripe Sheer Overlay A-Line Skirt by Girls on Film £16.32
    I don't normally look for clothes on amazon but I've heard from a few people that they sometimes have some quite good things on, so i thought why not have a look anyway! Thankfully i managed to come across this gorgeous A-Line skirt, I've been wanting an A-Line skirt for a while but i couldn't find one i really really liked, so thank you amazon! 
  • Liquiseal Travel Mug in Magenta By OXO Good Grips £12.00 
    The amount of travel mugs and tumblers I've had over the time I've been at uni is unreal! Yet I've only had one that i really liked (and i ruined it by leaving tea in it too long, bit gross), it was a Starbucks one which usually are really good but after i destroyed my favourite one from there, i replaced it with one of their newer bigger ones which constantly leaked so i couldn't carry it around in my uni bag without fear of it leaking on my Ipad and notes. However this one on amazon claims to be leak proof so i thought i would add it to my wishlist in the hope i may find another just as good as the first one i had (plus i really love the colour!). 
  • Zig Water Colour System Brush H20 - Set of four brush pens By Kuretake £18.39 
    I'll be honest these to me seem a bit expensive for what they are, which is one of the reasons they're on the wish list and not actually mine! But these would be really useful for taking places with me without having to carry a watercolour set everywhere! As well as being useful for journalling. 
  • Pigma Micron Assorted Pens 6 Pack Black By Sakura £10.99 
    These have actually gone down in price twice! Hurray! they were originally £34.78 bumped down to £11.01 and now are £10.99! These are supposed to be really good pens for drawing which i love doing in my journal, I love the way black pen makes lettering and drawing look. 
  • The Great British Sewing Bee: Sew your own wardrobe By Tessa Evelegh £20.00 
    In the last year or so i decided to take up sewing as a hobby. I'd always loved to design my own clothes but didn't have the skills to actually try and make them. Which is why i fell in love with sewing and generally making things. I still haven't been able to make any of my own clothes yet, however i have altered some slightly so i'm getting there, but i thought this book could help a lot in getting me to my goal! (Also i love the great British sewing bee). 
  • Astro Mini 3200mAH Ultra Compact Lipstick Sized Portable Charger Power Bank. By Anker £13.99 
    Not only would this be super useful for when im at uni and my ipad inevitably runs out of charge, but its also come down in price massively! from £39.99! If your like me and always seem to carry some type of technological device then this is a must have! 
There you have it! My some what narrowed down Amazon wish list! Would love to hear what's on your Amazon wish list! Comment below :) 

Charlotte x 

3 comments:

  1. The bag is very very cute! Now I also want it too! xx
    http://theagebe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m in love with your blog! Interesting posts, beautiful photos & design! It’s really amazing!
    Great job! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete